Making me happy right now.
- The first cup of hot chocolate this season.
- The bowl of cherry tomatoes from our garden.
- The feeling of our little baby pushing against my skin.
- It's cold enough to wear jeans, but warm enough for bare feet.
- A made bed.
|Awarded for valiant behavior while being poked with a needle.|
- Getting a prize for being good when having my blood drawn.
- Watching Espen enjoy story time at the library.
- Two loads of laundry and a load of dishes done before leaving the house this morning.
- 30 weeks pregnant!
- Tasty dinner plans.
- Home-made foccacia dough rising in the sunshine.
|It feels so short!|
- The feeling of having chopped a foot (12 inches!) of hair off.
- Reading our good friend Josh's list of 34 favorite memories of his wife Lolly on her 34th birthday. I laughed, I cried, I wished (again) that they lived closer.
- An upcoming weekend trip to Las Vegas with la familia North.
- Two new little outfits bought for Squiggle.
- Espen excitedly telling me "I love vegetables!" as we shopped the produce aisle.
|This one had little ears!|
- Trying on hats at Target with Espen and laughing too hard to take any in-focus pictures.
- An almost clean kitchen.
- A chance to sit down and rest my achy self while Espen rests his respectively cute self upstairs.