|A sign that the seasons are changing.|
- Our little garden
- A sneak peek at baby Squiggle's growing wardrobe.
- A few thoughts about why I chose to be a stay-at-home parent (even though I have a degree and a fully-functioing mind of my own.)
- Project Pinterest, part 2: I used this method to clean my dish washer, in spite of having seen this.
- Is it too late to write about our trip to Norway?
- I'm actually making a wreath for our front door. Do girl babies make you craftier?
- And six months later, how about that post about Espen's birthday train cake?
- A post about those tiny, perfect moments when everything is right.
So. More to come soon. After the three-day weekend.