Until then, go check out these guys (actually, mostly girls) who are absolutely on top of it:
- Tana is writing a novel this month for NaNoWriMo.
- Erin is posting daily at The Insulin Crowd to raise awareness about diabetes.
- Reagan has a seriously adorable daughter at Regan's Blob. I read about Reagan and Piper every day!
- Get Crafty with One Pretty Thing. Actually, thousands of pretty things. Your eyes may very well bleed from the cute.
- Pearl is hilarious and has attachment issues with her cell phone.
- Josh is in trouble for talking about his "p-ness" in front of a group of church ladies.
- Party Perfect is filled with all the inspiration you will ever need for your next party. Consider your eyeballs warned.
PS, if you know of a man who blogs about anything other than technology, science, politics or sports, let me know! My blog roll is seriously skewed.
Image borrowed here. No, the kitten doesn't have anything to do with this post, other than that everyone needs more kittens.
Thank you. =0)ReplyDelete
Kiera Carter spotlighted a blog called Single Dad Laughing the other day ... and it was incredible! It might be a good one to add for a male on the list.ReplyDelete
We found one written by a mormon who struggles with being gay. His insights and perspective are inspiring. I'll find the link if you're interested.ReplyDelete
And maybe if we BOTH put the pressure on bill...;)
Wow, I'm very honored by the shout-out! Thanks a lot! (And I wanna be on your blog-roll, if that counts ;-) ).ReplyDelete
I literally just sent you an email! did I miss something? is your dad alright/going to be alright? will say a prayer for him regardless, hope things pick up!ReplyDelete
Are there men that blog?ReplyDelete
Hi! Nice to meet you! Thanks for following :o) Looking forward to getting to know you! Good luck in my contest :o)ReplyDelete
Tamsin, sorry to hear that your dad isn't doing so well, I hope you know we're thinking of you! Let us know if we can do anything for you! Best of luck getting out of your slump!ReplyDelete
Hope things improve for everyone soon. Love to you guys.ReplyDelete