Today marks the 200th post here on Project Project. To celebrate this momentous occasion of me rambling and you reading, I decided that I would like to thank each and every one of you personally. Admittedly, once I'd made this decision, I was a little stumped. Because how do you reach (potentially) a couple of hundred people in a way that still feels personal? I'd love to send you all roses and a hand-written thank you note, expressing how much it means to me that me and my blog mean anything at all to you, but I don't have the wherewithal to pay for all of that. I thought about posting a list of people I'd like to thank on my blog with links so you could all find each other and marvel at all the wonderful people who stop in here for a peek, but come on, Tamsin, a list? You can do better than that.
Then I thought, what if I let you choose how I thank you? What if you thought of something that you would really like from me, and then told me about it, and I did it?
It could be pretty much anything (with the notable exception of cash prizes, my husband or my child), if it falls within the realms of reason and possibility, I will do it!
Here are a few of my own ideas, but feel free to come up with anything you like on your own:
- Since this is a blog, I thought something bloggy might be good. I could write a guest post for you, or if you prefer, you could write a guest post for me here on Project Project.
- I could make you a playlist with some fabulous tunes that I just know you'd love ('cause we're tight like that, you and me).
- We could be online shopping buddies for the day.
- If you really had your eye on that hand-written thank you note, I could send you one.
- I could write you a fun email every day for a week, because couldn't we all use something fun in our inboxes every once in a while?
- I could use my severely limited skills to make you a blog header.
- I could be your personal consultant on any topic of your choice.
- If you're local, I could bake you a cake! Or buy you an ice cream cone. Or be your buddy for a visit to an art exhibit.
- If I know you in person, I could babysit while you go out on a hot date! Or you could invite yourself over for dinner. Or I could come and sit on your bed and talk to you while you clean out your closet!
The possibilities are endless!
So, don't be shy: tell me what you'd like. Let me know in a comment here in this post, or email me at email@example.com. Please don't write your mailing address or phone number in the comments, as I can't guarantee that everyone reading is as wonderful as you are.