- I have pretty hands. Did you know I have pretty hands?
- It's so easy for me to love people.
- I am intelligent and love to learn and try new things.
- I can find beauty anywhere.
- I read great books.
- I enjoy my own company.
- Pregnancy suits me.
- I like being from two different countries and living in a third, and how that has shaped me.
- I have absolutely fantastic friends.
- I think big thoughts.
- I can make things with my hands.
- I am a mother. And a good one.
- I love to travel, but am perfectly happy to explore new places around the corner, as well as new countries.
- I know my own mind and heart, and act on my convictions.
- I'm becoming a good cook.
- I have nice shoulders. Not a lot of people know that!
- I'm a good traveler.
- I am surprisingly flexible.
- I can do hard things.
- I have nice eyes.
- I am fluent in two languages, and conversational in three more.
- The best man I've ever known wanted to marry me. And did.
- I'm pretty handy with a camera.
- When I want to, I can write so well that a professor once told me that my paper was the best work she had ever read by a student.
- I'm pretty funny.
- I'm easy to talk to.
- I have good taste.
- I have my pretty moments.
- I am devoted to my family.
- I can make my baby laugh.
This was suggested by Stepper, who said: "Make a tiny hand-made book of thirty pages, with each page listing something you love about yourself. No disclaimers. No apologies. "
While I didn't make the tiny hand-made book, I did make the list, and it was hard. Not because I couldn't think of 30 things I love about myself, but because I felt awkward telling you about them. And no disclaimers or apologies was almost impossible, because I kept wanting to explain to just exactly why I have the audacity to think that I am a good mother or handy with a camera. But nevertheless, that was my list.
You are all those things and surely very more; YOU are easy to love and tremendously pretty, oh yes you are.ReplyDelete
A very nice list.ReplyDelete
Glad to hear about the pretty shoulders. :-)
I LOVE IT!ReplyDelete
And I learned new things about you!