This coming Friday, for my second to last day of 30 days of 29, I am going to have an Ask Me Anything Day, where you can ask me... well, anything.
Up until Friday night at midnight, my time, leave me a question as a comment to this (or any future posts), or send me an email if you prefer (tamsin dot project dot project at gmail dot com).
Ask me anything, and I will do my very best to answer.
And (because I'm scared that no one will really want to know anything about me) feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
I am an open book.
Has anything about motherhood surprised you?ReplyDelete
Can I ask a few?ReplyDelete
What is your favorite childhood memory?
What is your favorite (English)crisp flavor?
Who were you supporting in the World Cup Final?
How do you feel about turning 30?
I'm just going to knock out a few;ReplyDelete
1.what did you study at university?
2.is Espen's name British/Norwegian/American and how did you pick it?
3.do you think you will stay in America now?
4.what's your favourite past time?
5.what's your favourite colour?
6.what's your favourite food?
7.what are your hopes for the future?
sorry it was quite a few! I had more but I don't want to look like a stalker!
How did you meet your husband?ReplyDelete
1. What do you enjoy about knitting?ReplyDelete
2. Are you a morning or night person?
3. Favorite cereal? Favorite breakfast food?
4. If you could have any calling in the church, which one would you choose?
5. Which parent are you more like? ....or which qualities do you see of both of them in you?
6. What's one of your fears?
7. What's one of outrageous dreams that you don't really think will come true, but it's fun to think about it anyway?
8. What new talent do you want to develop?
9. How do you feel about your name? Have you always liked it? Where does it come from? Does it mean anything?
10. How did you and Nick go from friends to dating?
....maybe more to come.....
I thought of some moreReplyDelete
1. whats your favourite place in all of England?
2. what do you love most about Utah?
3. do you want to have a big family?
4. do you have a favourite old pet?
5. what is your favourite shop and why?
6. your favourite restaurant?
okay I'm possibly done, sorry, I'm a nosy bugger me.